PhD students in Marie Curie ITN SUBLime
SUBLime (Sustainable Building Lime applications via Circular Economy and Biomimetic Approaches) is looking for dedicated and highly motivated Early Stage Researchers (ESR), who will join their team to craft the future of lime mortars/plasters in new construction and conservation of the built heritage.
They are recruiting 15 international PhD students to be trained as European experts in Sustainable Building Lime applications via Circular Economy and Biomimetic Approaches (SUBLime). SUBLime is an European Training Network (ETN) program that will start in February 2021, as a Marie-Sklodowska-Curie action (Innovative Training Network – ITN) involving 9 countries in Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity to enhance your international career prospects:
Original research projects within a Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Network (Horizon 2020 grant 955986)
• Consortium of 17 European partners (6 highly specialized universities and 11 worldwide leading Industrial Partners)
• Collaboration with network partners including visits during secondments
• Participate in worldwide training workshops
• Very attractive PhD student salary
• Enrolment in host institutions’ PhD programs
Apply before September 14, 2020 For more information please check the SUBLime website
Contact: Project Manager of SUBLime Dr. João Pereira firstname.lastname@example.org